Thursday, April 25, 2013

Small Stones

I've been sending my sister pages of one sentence thoughts of daily occurrences (hope you're saving those so I have reminders of stories).  To prevent more e-mails along the lines of  are you alive? You haven't posted anything/e-mailed me I figured that when I don't have a preplanned post, but have internet, I could share some of them.

I've participated in something called Small Stones before and liked the concept, and these fit the bill as well. Sorta. They're less haiku-ish.

  • Why do men feel it is okay to grab my wrist, and then laugh when I yell at them not to touch me? Ruins my mood for a whole night, even hot chocolate doesn't help.
  • Always happy when I connect my flashdrive to something I know has a virus and it comes away clean.
  • Meant to do so much today, but a good book got in the way.
  • I don't know what makes me feel better, working out or the shower afterwords.
  • Shoo fly, don't bother me. It's 6am and I'm sure my dresser is more interesting than me trying to sleep.
  • It's kinda silly, but imagining I'm in a work out video makes me work harder in TaeKwanDo.

1 comments:

Jennie Bennett said...

I totally imagine I'm in the workout video too, becasue then I want to do it right :)

Post a Comment